Nickerson Roofing is full service roofing contractor, supplying commercial businesses and residential homes throughout the Greater Truckee, California area with roofing services. We are completely licensed and insured to deliver affordable and professional services. Our technicians possess years of valuable experience, advanced training, and extraordinary skills in all aspects of our industry making them more than qualified to perform any tasks associated with our services. Nickerson Roofing takes advantage of premium quality products, tools, supplies, and equipment exclusively available to licensed professionals to ensure our customers receive nothing less than maximum results. With Nickerson Roofing, you can expect a unique experience. We uphold high moral standards, exceptional work ethics, friendly customer service, and superior workmanship on consistent bases.
Roofing Maintenance Checklist
Nickerson Roofing offers our residential and commercial customers roofing maintenance services in an effort to extend the lifespan of your roof, increase your roof’s overall efficiency and durability. Nickerson Roofing commercial and residential roofing inspection entails but is not limited to the following:
– Comprehensive Roof Inspection. A detailed inspection of the complete roof including the rood membrane and surface conditions as well as the flashings and other elements of the roof are thoroughly looked over for any signs of deterioration, damage, and leaks caused by appliances or weather.
– Site Documentation & Report. After the initial inspection, any needed repairs and replacements are sited and presented to the owner.
– Roof Cleaning. During the initial inspection all manner of debris is removed and general cleaning is performed along the field membrane, along with the drain covers, gutters, and scuppers.
Reasons You Need Roof Maintenance
If you notice that your roof is experiencing one or more of the following dilemma’s, investing in a roof maintenance service from Nickerson Roofing is optimal for your roof, and your budget.
– If your low-slop roof is splitting, blistering, and/or ridging. These indicate a low ability of your roof being able to protect your home.
– Shingles that are missing or if any tiles are curled or if the gravel or ballast begins to erode.
– Evidence of algae or moss growth anywhere on or near the roof.
– Evidence of mildew or mold growth.
– Any ponding water on the roof or evidence that the water is accumulating.
– Water stains or water damage on or near the roof or inside the home.
Regular Roofing Maintenance Services Checklist in Truckee, Mystic, Floriston, Olympic Valley, Alpine Meadows, Tahoe City, Dollar Point, Ridgewood, Carnelian Bay, Kings Beach, Eder, Norden, Soda Springs & The North Lake Tahoe Basin of California
Nickerson Roofing takes roof maintenance seriously and we will do everything we can to make your roof last as long as possible. Between weather conditions, the sun’s blazing rays, birds leaving generous contributions of their DNA and everything else; your roof truly takes quite a bit of abuse and it is essential you invest in roof maintenance services to keep it from early deterioration. Otherwise you can be looking at a hefty cost in replacing your roof. If your commercial or residential in the Greater Truckee, California area rooftop is in need of maintenance service, contact Nickerson Roofing today to get started!